For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Mohun Bagan(Ind) VS Minerva Academy, host will win

IND D1Mohun Bagan(Ind) VS Minerva Academy, host will win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 09 Jan 2019 10:36:31 GMT        

Match Time:1/9/2019 16:30 Wednesday(GMT+8)

India League Division 1 -- Mohun Bagan(Ind) VS Minerva Academy

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Mohun Bagan(Ind) got 9 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Calcutta Football League. In the last 20 games, Mohun Bagan(Ind) got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 45.5%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Minerva Academy got 3 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the India League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Minerva Academy got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mohun Bagan(Ind) 0.99-0.5/1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1170 matches, the home team got 639 wins, 292 draws and 239 losses. Home win rate: 54.62%; Draw win rate: 24.96%; Away win rate: 20.43%; Home odds win rate: 55.38%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.62%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3013 matches, the home team got 1304 wins, 892 draws and 817 losses. Home win rate: 43.28%; Draw win rate: 29.61%; Away win rate: 27.12%; Over odds win rate: 44.74%; Draw odds win rate: 6.37%; Under odds win rate: 48.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.72-3.40-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 174 games, the home team got 98 wins, 51 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 56.32%; Draw win rate: 29.31%; Away win rate: 14.37%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mohun Bagan(Ind)(53.4%), Draw(28.0%), Minerva Academy(18.6%)

 

Mohun Bagan(Ind) VS Minerva Academy, host will win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.