For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Montpellier VS Toulouse, home win is expected

FRA D1Montpellier VS Toulouse, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2019 10:17:50 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Montpellier VS Toulouse 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, Montpellier got 11 wins, 12 draws, 8 losses and placed the 8 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Montpellier got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Toulouse got 8 wins, 11 draws, 12 losses and placed the 14 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Toulouse got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Montpellier 0.87-0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1482 matches, the home team got 763 wins, 384 draws and 335 losses. Home win rate: 51.48%; Draw win rate: 25.91%; Away win rate: 22.60%; Home odds win rate: 53.17%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.83%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3531 matches, the home team got 1476 wins, 1088 draws and 967 losses. Home win rate: 41.80%; Draw win rate: 30.81%; Away win rate: 27.39%; Over odds win rate: 43.67%; Draw odds win rate: 6.68%; Under odds win rate: 49.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.84-3.30-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Montpellier(51.0%), Draw(28.1%), Toulouse(20.9%)

 

Montpellier VS Toulouse, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.