For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Portugal Primera Liga|Moreirense VS FC Porto Big Data Analysis

POR D1Portugal Primera Liga|Moreirense VS FC Porto Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG
Posted Fri, 08 Feb 2019 10:55:11 GMT        

Portugal Primera Liga -- Match Time

Moreirense VS FC Porto  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Moreirense got 11 wins, 1 draws, 8 losses and placed the 5 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Moreirense got 12 wins, 0 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, FC Porto got 16 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, FC Porto got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Moreirense 0.98--1/-1.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 135 matches, the home team got 74 wins, 31 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 54.81%; Draw win rate: 22.96%; Away win rate: 22.22%; Home odds win rate: 39.26%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.74%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4303 matches, the home team got 1959 wins, 1051 draws and 1293 losses. Home win rate: 45.53%; Draw win rate: 24.42%; Away win rate: 30.05%; Over odds win rate: 46.06%; Draw odds win rate: 5.69%; Under odds win rate: 48.25%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 7.60-4.40-1.38. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Moreirense(13.6%), Draw(23.5%), FC Porto(62.9%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.