For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Morocco VS Gambia, easy win for Morocco

INT FRLMorocco VS Gambia, easy win for Morocco

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2019 10:10:22 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Morocco VS Gambia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Morocco got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Gambia got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.5%, the over win rate is 18.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Morocco 1.07-1.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 matches, the home team got 24 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 61.54%; Draw win rate: 12.82%; Away win rate: 25.64%; Home odds win rate: 53.85%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.15%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2460 matches, the home team got 1010 wins, 655 draws and 795 losses. Home win rate: 41.06%; Draw win rate: 26.63%; Away win rate: 32.32%; Over odds win rate: 43.21%; Draw odds win rate: 6.38%; Under odds win rate: 50.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.31-4.70-8.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 8 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 72.73%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Morocco(74.5%), Draw(17.9%), Gambia(7.6%)

 

Morocco VS Gambia, easy win for Morocco

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.