For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
MuSa VS TPV Tampere, tend to the host

FIN D2MuSa VS TPV Tampere, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 25 Jun 2019 10:37:20 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Ykkonen -- MuSa VS TPV Tampere 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, MuSa got 4 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, MuSa got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 57.1%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, TPV Tampere got 2 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 8 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, TPV Tampere got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 30.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is MuSa 1.17-0.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 181 matches, the home team got 66 wins, 51 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 36.46%; Draw win rate: 28.18%; Away win rate: 35.36%; Home odds win rate: 41.99%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.01%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 360 matches, the home team got 144 wins, 93 draws and 123 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 25.83%; Away win rate: 34.17%; Over odds win rate: 43.33%; Draw odds win rate: 3.89%; Under odds win rate: 52.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.16-3.35-2.96. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: MuSa(41.8%), Draw(28.2%), TPV Tampere(30.0%)

 

MuSa VS TPV Tampere, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.