For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Nantes VS Toulouse, tend to the host

FRACNantes VS Toulouse, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 04 Feb 2019 22:18:32 GMT        

Match Time:2/6/2019 01:30 Wednesday(GMT+8)

French Cup -- Nantes VS Toulouse

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Nantes got 6 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 15 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Nantes got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, Toulouse got 6 wins, 8 draws, 9 losses and placed the 14 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Toulouse got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nantes 1.07-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2213 matches, the home team got 815 wins, 706 draws and 692 losses. Home win rate: 36.83%; Draw win rate: 31.90%; Away win rate: 31.27%; Home odds win rate: 39.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2033 matches, the home team got 897 wins, 558 draws and 578 losses. Home win rate: 44.12%; Draw win rate: 27.45%; Away win rate: 28.43%; Over odds win rate: 45.15%; Draw odds win rate: 6.10%; Under odds win rate: 48.75%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.42-3.10-2.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 64 games, the home team got 21 wins, 24 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 32.81%; Draw win rate: 37.50%; Away win rate: 29.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nantes(44.9%), Draw(29.0%), Toulouse(26.1%)

 

Nantes VS Toulouse, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.