For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Nest Sotra VS Sogndal, away side may win

NOR ALNest Sotra VS Sogndal, away side may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 09:07:10 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway Adeccoligaen -- Nest Sotra VS Sogndal 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Nest Sotra got 2 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 13 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Nest Sotra got 5 wins, 2 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 28.6%, the over win rate is 38.5%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Sogndal got 2 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 11 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Sogndal got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.9%, the over win rate is 42.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nest Sotra 0.97-0-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 246 matches, the home team got 87 wins, 66 draws and 93 losses. Home win rate: 35.37%; Draw win rate: 26.83%; Away win rate: 37.80%; Home odds win rate: 35.37%; Draw odds win rate: 26.83%; Away odds win rate: 37.80%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1365 matches, the home team got 627 wins, 318 draws and 420 losses. Home win rate: 45.93%; Draw win rate: 23.30%; Away win rate: 30.77%; Over odds win rate: 47.25%; Draw odds win rate: 6.74%; Under odds win rate: 46.01%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.66-3.10-2.64. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 80.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nest Sotra(35.6%), Draw(27.9%), Sogndal(36.5%)

 

Nest Sotra VS Sogndal, away side may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.