For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Newcastle U21 VS Macclesfield Town, home win

ENG JPTNewcastle U21 VS Macclesfield Town, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:58:05 GMT        

Match Time:12/5/2018 03:00 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England Johnstone -- Newcastle U21 VS Macclesfield Town

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Newcastle U21 got 4 wins, 6 draws, 12 losses and placed the 10 of the England U21 Premier League. In the last 20 games, Newcastle U21 got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 100.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Macclesfield Town got 3 wins, 4 draws, 13 losses and placed the 24 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Macclesfield Town got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Newcastle U21 1.08-0.5/1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 285 matches, the home team got 140 wins, 68 draws and 77 losses. Home win rate: 49.12%; Draw win rate: 23.86%; Away win rate: 27.02%; Home odds win rate: 55.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 313 matches, the home team got 137 wins, 76 draws and 100 losses. Home win rate: 43.77%; Draw win rate: 24.28%; Away win rate: 31.95%; Over odds win rate: 42.81%; Draw odds win rate: 6.39%; Under odds win rate: 50.80%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.80-3.50-3.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 5 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 55.56%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 44.44%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Newcastle U21(51.6%), Draw(25.3%), Macclesfield Town(23.1%)

 

Newcastle U21 VS Macclesfield Town, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.