For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Palestine VS Australia, Australia to sure win

AFCPalestine VS Australia, Australia to sure win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 11 Jan 2019 11:03:01 GMT        

Match Time:1/11/2019 19:00 Friday (GMT+8)

AFC Asian Cup -- Palestine VS Australia

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Palestine got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Palestine got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 14.3%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Australia got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Australia got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Palestine 0.89--1.5/-2-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 267 matches, the home team got 208 wins, 30 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 77.90%; Draw win rate: 11.24%; Away win rate: 10.86%; Home odds win rate: 53.93%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.07%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2711 matches, the home team got 1242 wins, 600 draws and 869 losses. Home win rate: 45.81%; Draw win rate: 22.13%; Away win rate: 32.05%; Over odds win rate: 46.62%; Draw odds win rate: 5.83%; Under odds win rate: 47.55%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 9.25-5.40-1.21. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 16.67%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 83.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Palestine(8.1%), Draw(17.7%), Australia(74.2%)


Palestine VS Australia, Australia to sure win

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.