For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Parnahyba PI Youth VS 7 de Setembro MS Youth, a tough game

CSP YCParnahyba PI Youth VS 7 de Setembro MS Youth, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Jan 2019 11:06:35 GMT        

Match Time:1/11/2019 01:00 Friday  (GMT+8)

Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Parnahyba PI Youth VS 7 de Setembro MS Youth

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1.  In the last 2 games, Parnahyba PI Youth got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 0.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2.  In the last 2 games, 7 de Setembro MS Youth got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 0.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Parnahyba PI Youth 0.90--0.5/-1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 181 matches, the home team got 85 wins, 34 draws and 62 losses. Home win rate: 46.96%; Draw win rate: 18.78%; Away win rate: 34.25%; Home odds win rate: 59.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 146 matches, the home team got 70 wins, 28 draws and 48 losses. Home win rate: 47.95%; Draw win rate: 19.18%; Away win rate: 32.88%; Over odds win rate: 47.26%; Draw odds win rate: 3.42%; Under odds win rate: 49.32%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Parnahyba PI Youth(22.4%), Draw(20.7%), 7 de Setembro MS Youth(56.9%)

 

Parnahyba PI Youth VS 7 de Setembro MS Youth, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.