For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Pescara VS Perugia, home side may win

ITA D2Pescara VS Perugia, home side may win

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:06:22 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Pescara VS Perugia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, Pescara got 13 wins, 9 draws, 9 losses and placed the 6 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Pescara got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Perugia got 13 wins, 5 draws, 12 losses and placed the 8 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Perugia got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pescara 0.95-0/0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 925 matches, the home team got 303 wins, 256 draws and 366 losses. Home win rate: 32.76%; Draw win rate: 27.68%; Away win rate: 39.57%; Home odds win rate: 43.89%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.11%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.16-2.5-0.76. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 606 matches, the home team got 250 wins, 168 draws and 188 losses. Home win rate: 41.25%; Draw win rate: 27.72%; Away win rate: 31.02%; Over odds win rate: 42.57%; Draw odds win rate: 8.58%; Under odds win rate: 48.84%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.28-2.97-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pescara(39.6%), Draw(30.1%), Perugia(30.3%)


Pescara VS Perugia, home side may win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.