For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ponte Preta (Youth) VS XV de Piracicaba (Youth), home win

BRA CPYPonte Preta (Youth) VS XV de Piracicaba (Youth), home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:48:21 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth -- Ponte Preta (Youth) VS XV de Piracicaba (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Ponte Preta (Youth) got 7 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Ponte Preta (Youth) got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.4%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, XV de Piracicaba (Youth) got 5 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 13 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, XV de Piracicaba (Youth) got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 28.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ponte Preta (Youth) 0.90-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 356 matches, the home team got 136 wins, 94 draws and 126 losses. Home win rate: 38.20%; Draw win rate: 26.40%; Away win rate: 35.39%; Home odds win rate: 45.79%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.21%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3/3.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 226 matches, the home team got 115 wins, 33 draws and 78 losses. Home win rate: 50.88%; Draw win rate: 14.60%; Away win rate: 34.51%; Over odds win rate: 52.21%; Draw odds win rate: 3.98%; Under odds win rate: 43.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ponte Preta (Youth)(43.6%), Draw(24.6%), XV de Piracicaba (Youth)(31.8%)

 

Ponte Preta (Youth) VS XV de Piracicaba (Youth), home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.