For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Puebla VS Tampico Madero, host may win

MEX ILPuebla VS Tampico Madero, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 04 Feb 2019 21:29:08 GMT        

Match Time:2/6/2019 9:00 Wednesday(GMT+8)

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Puebla VS Tampico Madero

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

Match Analysis:

After 5 rounds, Puebla got 1 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 14 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Puebla got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

After 4 rounds, Tampico Madero got 1 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 13 of the Mexico Primera Divison A. In the last 20 games, Tampico Madero got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

Odds Analysis:

Both sides suffered a loss in last game, but Puebla will take the advantage of playing at home and are in in higher level of League. So the handicap first odd is Puebla-0.5/1, which supports Puebla. So Puebla will be expected high in this game.

 

Puebla VS Tampico Madero

Handicap Pick: Puebla-0.75

 

Puebla VS Tampico Madero, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.