For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Rosario Central VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata, home win

ARG SLCRosario Central VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:31:56 GMT        

Match Time:

Argentina Super League Cup -- Rosario Central VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Rosario Central got 6 wins, 8 draws, 11 losses and placed the 20 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Rosario Central got 1 wins, 9 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Aldosivi Mar del Plata got 9 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 13 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Aldosivi Mar del Plata got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rosario Central 1.09-0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 533 matches, the home team got 235 wins, 159 draws and 139 losses. Home win rate: 44.09%; Draw win rate: 29.83%; Away win rate: 26.08%; Home odds win rate: 45.78%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.22%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 313 matches, the home team got 131 wins, 97 draws and 85 losses. Home win rate: 41.85%; Draw win rate: 30.99%; Away win rate: 27.16%; Over odds win rate: 43.13%; Draw odds win rate: 9.27%; Under odds win rate: 47.60%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.08-3.00-3.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 6 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 10.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rosario Central(44.9%), Draw(30.7%), Aldosivi Mar del Plata(24.4%)

 

Rosario Central VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.