For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Rostov FK VS Lokomotiv Moscow, a tough game

RUS CupRostov FK VS Lokomotiv Moscow, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 May 2019 10:18:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Russia Cup -- Rostov FK VS Lokomotiv Moscow 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Rostov FK got 9 wins, 11 draws, 8 losses and placed the 8 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Rostov FK got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Lokomotiv Moscow got 15 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 2 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Lokomotiv Moscow got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rostov FK 0.98-0-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 385 matches, the home team got 134 wins, 111 draws and 140 losses. Home win rate: 34.81%; Draw win rate: 28.83%; Away win rate: 36.36%; Home odds win rate: 34.81%; Draw odds win rate: 28.83%; Away odds win rate: 36.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 279 matches, the home team got 111 wins, 88 draws and 80 losses. Home win rate: 39.78%; Draw win rate: 31.54%; Away win rate: 28.67%; Over odds win rate: 39.43%; Draw odds win rate: 7.53%; Under odds win rate: 53.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.74-2.93-2.68. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rostov FK(30.4%), Draw(30.7%), Lokomotiv Moscow(38.9%)

 

Rostov FK VS Lokomotiv Moscow, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.