For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Saint Johnstone VS Heart of Midlothian, hard to predict

SCO PRSaint Johnstone VS Heart of Midlothian, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 05 Dec 2018 10:18:00 GMT        

Match Time:12/6/2018 03:45 Thursday(GMT+8)

Scottish Premier League -- Saint Johnstone VS Heart of Midlothian

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Saint Johnstone got 7 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Saint Johnstone got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Heart of Midlothian got 8 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Heart of Midlothian got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Saint Johnstone 1.00-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 950 matches, the home team got 346 wins, 260 draws and 344 losses. Home win rate: 36.42%; Draw win rate: 27.37%; Away win rate: 36.21%; Home odds win rate: 36.42%; Draw odds win rate: 27.37%; Away odds win rate: 36.21%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2230 matches, the home team got 957 wins, 652 draws and 621 losses. Home win rate: 42.91%; Draw win rate: 29.24%; Away win rate: 27.85%; Over odds win rate: 44.04%; Draw odds win rate: 6.82%; Under odds win rate: 49.15%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.68-3.15-2.57. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 13 wins, 13 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Saint Johnstone(36.5%), Draw(28.5%), Heart of Midlothian(35.1%)

 

Saint Johnstone VS Heart of Midlothian, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.