For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sampdoria VS Genoa, a tough game

ITA D1Sampdoria VS Genoa, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2019 10:24:47 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Sampdoria VS Genoa 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, Sampdoria got 13 wins, 6 draws, 12 losses and placed the 9 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Sampdoria got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Genoa got 8 wins, 10 draws, 13 losses and placed the 15 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Genoa got 3 wins, 9 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sampdoria 1.13-0.5-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 250 matches, the home team got 101 wins, 70 draws and 79 losses. Home win rate: 40.40%; Draw win rate: 28.00%; Away win rate: 31.60%; Home odds win rate: 44.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2512 matches, the home team got 1077 wins, 687 draws and 748 losses. Home win rate: 42.87%; Draw win rate: 27.35%; Away win rate: 29.78%; Over odds win rate: 44.11%; Draw odds win rate: 6.73%; Under odds win rate: 49.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.13-3.20-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 153 games, the home team got 71 wins, 41 draws and 41 losses. Home win rate: 46.41%; Draw win rate: 26.80%; Away win rate: 26.80%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sampdoria(39.8%), Draw(30.0%), Genoa(30.2%)

 

Sampdoria VS Genoa, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.