For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sandefjord VS Skeid Oslo, Sandefjord to win

NOR ALSandefjord VS Skeid Oslo, Sandefjord to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 09:07:10 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway Adeccoligaen -- Sandefjord VS Skeid Oslo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Sandefjord got 4 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Sandefjord got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Skeid Oslo got 2 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Skeid Oslo got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sandefjord 0.87-0.5/1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 877 matches, the home team got 495 wins, 213 draws and 169 losses. Home win rate: 56.44%; Draw win rate: 24.29%; Away win rate: 19.27%; Home odds win rate: 58.49%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.51%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5/3-1.03. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 424 matches, the home team got 217 wins, 93 draws and 114 losses. Home win rate: 51.18%; Draw win rate: 21.93%; Away win rate: 26.89%; Over odds win rate: 48.35%; Draw odds win rate: 6.13%; Under odds win rate: 45.52%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.66-3.55-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 56 games, the home team got 35 wins, 12 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 62.50%; Draw win rate: 21.43%; Away win rate: 16.07%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sandefjord(59.6%), Draw(22.7%), Skeid Oslo(17.7%)

 

Sandefjord VS Skeid Oslo, Sandefjord to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.