For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Schalke 04 VS Racing Genk, guests are trustworthy

INT CFSchalke 04 VS Racing Genk, guests are trustworthy

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 11 Jan 2019 09:40:37 GMT        

Match Time:1/11/2019 22:30 Friday (GMT+8)

International Club Friendly -- Schalke 04 VS Racing Genk

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Schalke 04 got 5 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and placed the 13 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Schalke 04 got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Racing Genk got 14 wins, 6 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Racing Genk got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

Schalke 04 was in unstable form recently. Moreover, they performed unsteadily on back defense. So they won't be trustworthy against acing Genk who is strong here.

 

Schalke 04 VS Racing Genk

Pick: Racing Genk +0.5


Schalke 04 VS Racing Genk, guests are trustworthy

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.