For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Shamrock Rovers VS Waterford United, home will take points

IRE PRShamrock Rovers VS Waterford United, home will take points

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:06:22 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland Premier Division -- Shamrock Rovers VS Waterford United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Shamrock Rovers got 8 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Shamrock Rovers got 14 wins, 3 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 42.9%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Waterford United got 3 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Waterford United got 7 wins, 1 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shamrock Rovers 0.90-1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 562 matches, the home team got 282 wins, 118 draws and 162 losses. Home win rate: 50.18%; Draw win rate: 21.00%; Away win rate: 28.83%; Home odds win rate: 38.26%; Draw odds win rate: 24.02%; Away odds win rate: 37.72%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1467 matches, the home team got 650 wins, 391 draws and 426 losses. Home win rate: 44.31%; Draw win rate: 26.65%; Away win rate: 29.04%; Over odds win rate: 45.54%; Draw odds win rate: 5.73%; Under odds win rate: 48.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.36-4.50-8.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 games, the home team got 28 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 77.78%; Draw win rate: 8.33%; Away win rate: 13.89%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shamrock Rovers(69.7%), Draw(20.2%), Waterford United(10.2%)



Shamrock Rovers VS Waterford United, home will take points

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.