For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Shelbourne VS Cabinteely FC, Shelbourne to win

IRE D1Shelbourne VS Cabinteely FC, Shelbourne to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 12 Jul 2019 10:22:33 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland First Division -- Shelbourne VS Cabinteely FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Shelbourne got 14 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Shelbourne got 13 wins, 1 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Cabinteely FC got 10 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Cabinteely FC got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shelbourne 1.05-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 545 matches, the home team got 262 wins, 141 draws and 142 losses. Home win rate: 48.07%; Draw win rate: 25.87%; Away win rate: 26.06%; Home odds win rate: 30.09%; Draw odds win rate: 24.04%; Away odds win rate: 45.87%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2570 matches, the home team got 1087 wins, 596 draws and 887 losses. Home win rate: 42.30%; Draw win rate: 23.19%; Away win rate: 34.51%; Over odds win rate: 46.54%; Draw odds win rate: 4.51%; Under odds win rate: 48.95%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.59-4.00-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 5 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 62.50%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 12.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shelbourne(59.9%), Draw(23.5%), Cabinteely FC(16.6%)

 

Shelbourne VS Cabinteely FC, Shelbourne to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.