For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Silkeborg VS Viborg, a tight game

DEN D1Silkeborg VS Viborg, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 May 2019 09:07:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Danish 1st Division -- Silkeborg VS Viborg 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Silkeborg got 16 wins, 6 draws, 8 losses and placed the 1 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Silkeborg got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Viborg got 15 wins, 8 draws, 7 losses and placed the 2 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Viborg got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Silkeborg 0.84-0-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 235 matches, the home team got 83 wins, 70 draws and 82 losses. Home win rate: 35.32%; Draw win rate: 29.79%; Away win rate: 34.89%; Home odds win rate: 35.32%; Draw odds win rate: 29.79%; Away odds win rate: 34.89%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 771 matches, the home team got 305 wins, 204 draws and 262 losses. Home win rate: 39.56%; Draw win rate: 26.46%; Away win rate: 33.98%; Over odds win rate: 43.19%; Draw odds win rate: 4.93%; Under odds win rate: 51.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.40-3.20-2.69. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 42 games, the home team got 18 wins, 5 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 11.90%; Away win rate: 45.24%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Silkeborg(38.6%), Draw(27.8%), Viborg(33.6%)

 

Silkeborg VS Viborg, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.