For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sivasspor VS Akhisar Bld.Geng, tend to the host

TUR D1Sivasspor VS Akhisar Bld.Geng, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:49:03 GMT        

Match Time:2/12/2019 01:00 Tuesday (GMT+8)

Turkish Super Liga -- Sivasspor VS Akhisar Bld.Geng

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Sivasspor got 7 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Sivasspor got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Akhisar Bld.Geng got 4 wins, 5 draws, 11 losses and placed the 18 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Akhisar Bld.Geng got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sivasspor 0.87-0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1463 matches, the home team got 754 wins, 376 draws and 333 losses. Home win rate: 51.54%; Draw win rate: 25.70%; Away win rate: 22.76%; Home odds win rate: 53.18%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.82%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1342 matches, the home team got 616 wins, 312 draws and 414 losses. Home win rate: 45.90%; Draw win rate: 23.25%; Away win rate: 30.85%; Over odds win rate: 47.17%; Draw odds win rate: 6.71%; Under odds win rate: 46.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.86-3.40-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 50 games, the home team got 28 wins, 13 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 56.00%; Draw win rate: 26.00%; Away win rate: 18.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sivasspor(53.4%), Draw(25.7%), Akhisar Bld.Geng(20.9%)

 

Sivasspor VS Akhisar Bld.Geng, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.