For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Slough Town VS Gloucester City, host to win

ENG CSSlough Town VS Gloucester City, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Feb 2019 11:11:44 GMT        

Match Time:2/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England Conference South Division -- Slough Town VS Gloucester City

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, Slough Town got 11 wins, 7 draws, 11 losses and placed the 12 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Slough Town got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Gloucester City got 5 wins, 8 draws, 15 losses and placed the 21 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Gloucester City got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Slough Town 0.86-0.5/1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 67 matches, the home team got 40 wins, 12 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 59.70%; Draw win rate: 17.91%; Away win rate: 22.39%; Home odds win rate: 62.69%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 37.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 189 matches, the home team got 73 wins, 62 draws and 54 losses. Home win rate: 38.62%; Draw win rate: 32.80%; Away win rate: 28.57%; Over odds win rate: 41.27%; Draw odds win rate: 5.29%; Under odds win rate: 53.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.63-3.65-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Slough Town(59.3%), Draw(23.8%), Gloucester City(16.9%)

 

Slough Town VS Gloucester City, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.