For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sochaux VS Ajaccio Gfco, tend to the host

FRA D2Sochaux VS Ajaccio Gfco, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:37:07 GMT        

Match Time:12/5/2018 04:00 Wednesday(GMT+8)

France Ligue 2 -- Sochaux VS Ajaccio Gfco

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Sochaux got 4 wins, 2 draws, 10 losses and placed the 18 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Sochaux got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Ajaccio Gfco got 5 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 15 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Ajaccio Gfco got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sochaux 1.06-0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 701 matches, the home team got 293 wins, 210 draws and 198 losses. Home win rate: 41.80%; Draw win rate: 29.96%; Away win rate: 28.25%; Home odds win rate: 46.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1685 matches, the home team got 720 wins, 483 draws and 482 losses. Home win rate: 42.73%; Draw win rate: 28.66%; Away win rate: 28.61%; Over odds win rate: 45.04%; Draw odds win rate: 6.59%; Under odds win rate: 48.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.05-3.30-3.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 187 games, the home team got 91 wins, 42 draws and 54 losses. Home win rate: 48.66%; Draw win rate: 22.46%; Away win rate: 28.88%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sochaux(46.2%), Draw(29.6%), Ajaccio Gfco(24.2%)

 

Sochaux VS Ajaccio Gfco, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.