For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sonderjyske VS Aarhus AGF, a tough game

DEN SASLSonderjyske VS Aarhus AGF, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:55:33 GMT        

Match Time:

Denmark Superligaen -- Sonderjyske VS Aarhus AGF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Sonderjyske got 7 wins, 7 draws, 12 losses and placed the 11 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Sonderjyske got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Aarhus AGF got 7 wins, 10 draws, 9 losses and placed the 9 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Aarhus AGF got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sonderjyske 1.02-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2219 matches, the home team got 932 wins, 601 draws and 686 losses. Home win rate: 42.00%; Draw win rate: 27.08%; Away win rate: 30.91%; Home odds win rate: 43.04%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4823 matches, the home team got 2129 wins, 1301 draws and 1393 losses. Home win rate: 44.14%; Draw win rate: 26.97%; Away win rate: 28.88%; Over odds win rate: 45.37%; Draw odds win rate: 6.26%; Under odds win rate: 48.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-3.30-2.86. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 80.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sonderjyske(38.0%), Draw(28.5%), Aarhus AGF(33.5%)

 

Sonderjyske VS Aarhus AGF, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.