For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sporting Gijon VS Granada CF, hosts are favorites

SPA D2Sporting Gijon VS Granada CF, hosts are favorites

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:06:22 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Sporting Gijon VS Granada CF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Sporting Gijon got 13 wins, 10 draws, 10 losses and placed the 8 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Sporting Gijon got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, Granada CF got 17 wins, 10 draws, 6 losses and placed the 2 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Granada CF got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sporting Gijon 0.81-0-1.12. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 170 matches, the home team got 71 wins, 42 draws and 57 losses. Home win rate: 41.76%; Draw win rate: 24.71%; Away win rate: 33.53%; Home odds win rate: 41.76%; Draw odds win rate: 24.71%; Away odds win rate: 33.53%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 372 matches, the home team got 151 wins, 114 draws and 107 losses. Home win rate: 40.59%; Draw win rate: 30.65%; Away win rate: 28.76%; Over odds win rate: 41.67%; Draw odds win rate: 8.06%; Under odds win rate: 50.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.46-2.88-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sporting Gijon(40.9%), Draw(31.3%), Granada CF(27.8%)


Sporting Gijon VS Granada CF, hosts are favorites

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.