For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
St. Patricks Athletic VS Derry City, home win is expected

IRE PRSt. Patricks Athletic VS Derry City, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:40:39 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland Premier Division -- St. Patricks Athletic VS Derry City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, St. Patricks Athletic got 3 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, St. Patricks Athletic got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Derry City got 5 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Derry City got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is St. Patricks Athletic 1.00-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1649 matches, the home team got 703 wins, 413 draws and 533 losses. Home win rate: 42.63%; Draw win rate: 25.05%; Away win rate: 32.32%; Home odds win rate: 51.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2301 matches, the home team got 988 wins, 673 draws and 640 losses. Home win rate: 42.94%; Draw win rate: 29.25%; Away win rate: 27.81%; Over odds win rate: 44.02%; Draw odds win rate: 6.87%; Under odds win rate: 49.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.01-3.20-3.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 236 games, the home team got 118 wins, 63 draws and 55 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 26.69%; Away win rate: 23.31%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: St. Patricks Athletic(47.9%), Draw(28.1%), Derry City(24.0%)

 

St. Patricks Athletic VS Derry City, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.