For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Stade Brestois VS AJ Auxerre, host may win

FRA D2Stade Brestois VS AJ Auxerre, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:06:16 GMT        

Match Time:2/12/2019 03:45 Tuesday(GMT+8)

France Ligue 2 -- Stade Brestois VS AJ Auxerre

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Stade Brestois got 13 wins, 7 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Stade Brestois got 12 wins, 7 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, AJ Auxerre got 8 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 12 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, AJ Auxerre got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Stade Brestois 0.87-0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1463 matches, the home team got 754 wins, 376 draws and 333 losses. Home win rate: 51.54%; Draw win rate: 25.70%; Away win rate: 22.76%; Home odds win rate: 53.18%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.82%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2/2.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 742 matches, the home team got 318 wins, 217 draws and 207 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 29.25%; Away win rate: 27.90%; Over odds win rate: 42.72%; Draw odds win rate: 8.63%; Under odds win rate: 48.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.86-3.30-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 280 games, the home team got 153 wins, 72 draws and 55 losses. Home win rate: 54.64%; Draw win rate: 25.71%; Away win rate: 19.64%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Stade Brestois(47.4%), Draw(29.0%), AJ Auxerre(23.7%)

 

Stade Brestois VS AJ Auxerre, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.