For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Steaua Bucuresti VS AFC Hermannstadt, home win

ROM D1Steaua Bucuresti VS AFC Hermannstadt, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:00:49 GMT        

Match Time:2/12/2019 02:00 Tuesday (GMT+8)

Romania Liga I -- Steaua Bucuresti VS AFC Hermannstadt

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Steaua Bucuresti got 12 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Steaua Bucuresti got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, AFC Hermannstadt got 8 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 8 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, AFC Hermannstadt got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Steaua Bucuresti 0.82-1-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 77 matches, the home team got 32 wins, 13 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 41.56%; Draw win rate: 16.88%; Away win rate: 41.56%; Home odds win rate: 40.26%; Draw odds win rate: 29.87%; Away odds win rate: 29.87%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1139 matches, the home team got 478 wins, 308 draws and 353 losses. Home win rate: 41.97%; Draw win rate: 27.04%; Away win rate: 30.99%; Over odds win rate: 42.67%; Draw odds win rate: 5.97%; Under odds win rate: 51.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.46-3.85-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 26 wins, 10 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 25.64%; Away win rate: 7.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Steaua Bucuresti(65.2%), Draw(22.7%), AFC Hermannstadt(12.2%)

 

Steaua Bucuresti VS AFC Hermannstadt, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.