For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Stjarnan Gardabaer VS Levadia Tallinn, a home win game

UEFA ELStjarnan Gardabaer VS Levadia Tallinn, a home win game

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Thu, 11 Jul 2019 09:32:30 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Stjarnan Gardabaer VS Levadia Tallinn 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Stjarnan Gardabaer got 5 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Stjarnan Gardabaer got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Levadia Tallinn got 14 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Estonia Champions League. In the last 20 games, Levadia Tallinn got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Stjarnan Gardabaer 0.79-0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1289 matches, the home team got 666 wins, 338 draws and 285 losses. Home win rate: 51.67%; Draw win rate: 26.22%; Away win rate: 22.11%; Home odds win rate: 52.52%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.48%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3063 matches, the home team got 1381 wins, 691 draws and 991 losses. Home win rate: 45.09%; Draw win rate: 22.56%; Away win rate: 32.35%; Over odds win rate: 46.07%; Draw odds win rate: 5.84%; Under odds win rate: 48.09%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.78-3.40-3.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 81 games, the home team got 46 wins, 16 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 56.79%; Draw win rate: 19.75%; Away win rate: 23.46%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Stjarnan Gardabaer(53.2%), Draw(25.2%), Levadia Tallinn(21.7%)

Stjarnan Gardabaer VS Levadia Tallinn,

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.