For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sweden VS Iceland, go for home side

INT FRLSweden VS Iceland, go for home side

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 11 Jan 2019 09:40:40 GMT        

Match Time:1/12/2019 00:45 Saturday (GMT+8)

International Friendly -- Sweden VS Iceland

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Sweden got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Sweden got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Iceland got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Iceland got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sweden 0.94-0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 775 matches, the home team got 341 wins, 216 draws and 218 losses. Home win rate: 44.00%; Draw win rate: 27.87%; Away win rate: 28.13%; Home odds win rate: 47.74%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1598 matches, the home team got 680 wins, 452 draws and 466 losses. Home win rate: 42.55%; Draw win rate: 28.29%; Away win rate: 29.16%; Over odds win rate: 44.31%; Draw odds win rate: 6.88%; Under odds win rate: 48.81%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.93-3.25-3.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 60 games, the home team got 23 wins, 22 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 38.33%; Draw win rate: 36.67%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sweden(50.2%), Draw(27.6%), Iceland(22.2%)


Sweden VS Iceland, go for home side

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.