For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
TPV Tampere VS FC Haka, FC Haka may win

FIN D2TPV Tampere VS FC Haka, FC Haka may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:38:33 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Ykkonen -- TPV Tampere VS FC Haka 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, TPV Tampere got 2 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, TPV Tampere got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 30.8%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, FC Haka got 7 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, FC Haka got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 42.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is TPV Tampere 0.84--0.5/-1-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 215 matches, the home team got 103 wins, 55 draws and 57 losses. Home win rate: 47.91%; Draw win rate: 25.58%; Away win rate: 26.51%; Home odds win rate: 52.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 748 matches, the home team got 315 wins, 186 draws and 247 losses. Home win rate: 42.11%; Draw win rate: 24.87%; Away win rate: 33.02%; Over odds win rate: 43.32%; Draw odds win rate: 5.21%; Under odds win rate: 51.47%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.20-3.60-1.71. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 5 wins, 1 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 23.81%; Draw win rate: 4.76%; Away win rate: 71.43%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: TPV Tampere(21.9%), Draw(25.6%), FC Haka(52.4%)

 

TPV Tampere VS FC Haka, FC Haka may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.