For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Temperley VS Independiente Rivadavi, an open game

ARG D2Temperley VS Independiente Rivadavi, an open game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 07 Dec 2018 08:40:28 GMT        

Match Time:12/8/2018 06:00 Saturday (GMT+8)

Argentine Division 2 -- Temperley VS Independiente Rivadavi

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Temperley got 3 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 21 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, Temperley got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Independiente Rivadavia got 6 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, Independiente Rivadavia got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Temperley 0.98-0-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 342 matches, the home team got 114 wins, 108 draws and 120 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 31.58%; Away win rate: 35.09%; Home odds win rate: 33.33%; Draw odds win rate: 31.58%; Away odds win rate: 35.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-1.5/2-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 15 matches, the home team got 5 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Over odds win rate: 46.67%; Draw odds win rate: 6.67%; Under odds win rate: 46.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.67-2.70-2.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 2 wins, 4 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 66.67%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Temperley(37.0%), Draw(32.9%), Independiente Rivadavia(30.2%)

 

Temperley VS Independiente Rivadavi, an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.