For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
The Strongest VS Libertad, host may win

CON CLAThe Strongest VS Libertad, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 05 Feb 2019 09:37:30 GMT        

Match Time:2/6/2019 07:30 Wednesday(GMT+8)

Copa Libertadores -- The Strongest VS Libertad

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, The Strongest got 2 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the Bolivia Primera Division. In the last 20 games, The Strongest got 11 wins, 1 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Libertad got 1 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 9 of the Primera Division de Paraguay. In the last 20 games, Libertad got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is The Strongest 0.85-1-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 316 matches, the home team got 90 wins, 78 draws and 148 losses. Home win rate: 28.48%; Draw win rate: 24.68%; Away win rate: 46.84%; Home odds win rate: 37.66%; Draw odds win rate: 22.78%; Away odds win rate: 39.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 505 matches, the home team got 224 wins, 116 draws and 165 losses. Home win rate: 44.36%; Draw win rate: 22.97%; Away win rate: 32.67%; Over odds win rate: 45.74%; Draw odds win rate: 5.35%; Under odds win rate: 48.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.48-4.10-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 51 games, the home team got 33 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 64.71%; Draw win rate: 17.65%; Away win rate: 17.65%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: The Strongest(63.8%), Draw(21.8%), Libertad(14.5%)

 

The Strongest VS Libertad, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.