For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Tranmere Rovers VS Northampton Town,go for the host

ENG L2Tranmere Rovers VS Northampton Town,go for the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 05 Feb 2019 10:08:13 GMT        

Match Time:2/6/2019 03:45 Wednesday(GMT+8)

England League 2 -- Tranmere Rovers VS Northampton Town

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, Tranmere Rovers got 11 wins, 9 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Tranmere Rovers got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Northampton Town got 7 wins, 13 draws, 10 losses and placed the 17 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Northampton Town got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tranmere Rovers 1.08-0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 725 matches, the home team got 322 wins, 181 draws and 222 losses. Home win rate: 44.41%; Draw win rate: 24.97%; Away win rate: 30.62%; Home odds win rate: 48.28%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.72%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1059 matches, the home team got 461 wins, 290 draws and 308 losses. Home win rate: 43.53%; Draw win rate: 27.38%; Away win rate: 29.08%; Over odds win rate: 43.91%; Draw odds win rate: 5.48%; Under odds win rate: 50.61%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.07-3.30-3.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 190 games, the home team got 102 wins, 41 draws and 47 losses. Home win rate: 53.68%; Draw win rate: 21.58%; Away win rate: 24.74%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tranmere Rovers(42.7%), Draw(27.7%), Northampton Town(29.6%)

 

Tranmere Rovers VS Northampton Town,go for the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.