For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Troyes VS Orleans US 45, head to head stats

FRA D2Troyes VS Orleans US 45, head to head stats

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:37:08 GMT        

Match Time:12/5/2018 04:00 Wednesday(GMT+8)

France Ligue 2 -- Troyes VS Orleans US 45

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Troyes got 8 wins, 1 draws, 7 losses and placed the 8 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Troyes got 11 wins, 1 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Orleans US 45 got 7 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 11 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Orleans US 45 got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Troyes 1.13-0.5/1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 806 matches, the home team got 382 wins, 217 draws and 207 losses. Home win rate: 47.39%; Draw win rate: 26.92%; Away win rate: 25.68%; Home odds win rate: 51.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-1.04. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 439 matches, the home team got 198 wins, 112 draws and 129 losses. Home win rate: 45.10%; Draw win rate: 25.51%; Away win rate: 29.38%; Over odds win rate: 44.42%; Draw odds win rate: 7.29%; Under odds win rate: 48.29%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.82-3.40-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 137 games, the home team got 73 wins, 35 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 53.28%; Draw win rate: 25.55%; Away win rate: 21.17%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Troyes(51.6%), Draw(27.8%), Orleans US 45(20.7%)

 

Troyes VS Orleans US 45, head to head stats

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.