For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Truro City VS Wealdstone FC, head to head stats

ENG CSTruro City VS Wealdstone FC, head to head stats

Submit by tipster October
Posted Tue, 05 Feb 2019 09:57:20 GMT        

Match Time:2/6/2019 03:45 Wednesday(GMT+8)

England Conference South Division -- Truro City VS Wealdstone FC

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Truro City got 8 wins, 6 draws, 13 losses and placed the 17 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Truro City got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 78.9%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Wealdstone FC got 11 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 10 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Wealdstone FC got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Truro City 0.97-0-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 matches, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%; Home odds win rate: 25.00%; Draw odds win rate: 25.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 62 matches, the home team got 30 wins, 18 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 48.39%; Draw win rate: 29.03%; Away win rate: 22.58%; Over odds win rate: 43.55%; Draw odds win rate: 4.84%; Under odds win rate: 51.61%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.57-3.05-2.47. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 46 games, the home team got 18 wins, 9 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 39.13%; Draw win rate: 19.57%; Away win rate: 41.30%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Truro City(35.9%), Draw(26.0%), Wealdstone FC(38.1%)

 

Truro City VS Wealdstone FC, head to head stats

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.