For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Venezuela U20 VS Colombia U20, a close game

CSU20Venezuela U20 VS Colombia U20, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 07 Feb 2019 20:49:52 GMT        

Match Time:2/8/2019 09:10 Frida(GMT+8)

Conmebol - Sudamericano U20 -- Venezuela U20 VS Colombia U20

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Venezuela U20 got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 22.2%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Colombia U20 got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Venezuela U20 0.81-0-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 145 matches, the home team got 61 wins, 43 draws and 41 losses. Home win rate: 42.07%; Draw win rate: 29.66%; Away win rate: 28.28%; Home odds win rate: 42.07%; Draw odds win rate: 29.66%; Away odds win rate: 28.28%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1108 matches, the home team got 473 wins, 319 draws and 316 losses. Home win rate: 42.69%; Draw win rate: 28.79%; Away win rate: 28.52%; Over odds win rate: 43.68%; Draw odds win rate: 7.85%; Under odds win rate: 48.47%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.43-2.93-2.73. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Venezuela U20(34.9%), Draw(31.1%), Colombia U20(33.9%)

 

Venezuela U20 VS Colombia U20, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.