For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vitosha Bistritsa VS Vereya, easy home win

BUL D1Vitosha Bistritsa VS Vereya, easy home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 06 Dec 2018 09:13:41 GMT        

Match Time:12/6/2018 18:30 Thursday(GMT+8)

Bulgaria Premier League -- Vitosha Bistritsa VS Vereya

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Vitosha Bistritsa got 5 wins, 1 draws, 11 losses and placed the 11 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Vitosha Bistritsa got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Vereya got 0 wins, 5 draws, 12 losses and placed the 14 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Vereya got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 0.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vitosha Bistritsa 0.94-1/1.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 840 matches, the home team got 572 wins, 144 draws and 124 losses. Home win rate: 68.10%; Draw win rate: 17.14%; Away win rate: 14.76%; Home odds win rate: 42.86%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3853 matches, the home team got 1724 wins, 1002 draws and 1127 losses. Home win rate: 44.74%; Draw win rate: 26.01%; Away win rate: 29.25%; Over odds win rate: 44.15%; Draw odds win rate: 5.89%; Under odds win rate: 49.96%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.38-4.20-6.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 97 games, the home team got 66 wins, 24 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 68.04%; Draw win rate: 24.74%; Away win rate: 7.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vitosha Bistritsa(67.3%), Draw(20.4%), Vereya(12.4%)

 

Vitosha Bistritsa VS Vereya, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.