For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Welling United VS Chippenham Town, home win game

ENG CSWelling United VS Chippenham Town, home win game

Submit by tipster October
Posted Tue, 05 Feb 2019 09:57:22 GMT        

Match Time:2/6/2019 03:45 Wednesday(GMT+8)

England Conference South Division -- Welling United VS Chippenham Town

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Welling United got 13 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 7 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Welling United got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Chippenham Town got 12 wins, 5 draws, 11 losses and placed the 11 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Chippenham Town got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Welling United 0.98-0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 matches, the home team got 18 wins, 11 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 46.15%; Draw win rate: 28.21%; Away win rate: 25.64%; Home odds win rate: 48.72%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.28%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 136 matches, the home team got 66 wins, 33 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 48.53%; Draw win rate: 24.26%; Away win rate: 27.21%; Over odds win rate: 47.06%; Draw odds win rate: 4.41%; Under odds win rate: 48.53%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.97-3.45-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 12 wins, 14 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 35.29%; Draw win rate: 41.18%; Away win rate: 23.53%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Welling United(49.1%), Draw(25.2%), Chippenham Town(25.8%)

 

Welling United VS Chippenham Town, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.