For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Woking VS Dartford, host to win

ENG CSWoking VS Dartford, host to win

Submit by tipster October
Posted Tue, 05 Feb 2019 09:57:18 GMT        

Match Time:2/6/2019 03:45 Wednesday(GMT+8)

England Conference South Division -- Woking VS Dartford

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Woking got 16 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Woking got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Dartford got 12 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses and placed the 9 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Dartford got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Woking 0.86-0.5/1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 65 matches, the home team got 39 wins, 12 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 18.46%; Away win rate: 21.54%; Home odds win rate: 63.08%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 36.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 218 matches, the home team got 96 wins, 48 draws and 74 losses. Home win rate: 44.04%; Draw win rate: 22.02%; Away win rate: 33.94%; Over odds win rate: 46.33%; Draw odds win rate: 5.96%; Under odds win rate: 47.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.64-3.60-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 147 games, the home team got 94 wins, 28 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 63.95%; Draw win rate: 19.05%; Away win rate: 17.01%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Woking(57.1%), Draw(24.3%), Dartford(18.5%)

 

Woking VS Dartford, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.