For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Wolves VS Shrewsbury Town, Wolves to win

ENG FACWolves VS Shrewsbury Town, Wolves to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 04 Feb 2019 22:32:42 GMT        

Match Time:2/6/2019 03:45 Wednesday(GMT+8)

England FA Cup -- Wolves VS Shrewsbury Town

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Wolves got 11 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 7 of the English Premier League. In the last 20 games, Wolves got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Shrewsbury Town got 7 wins, 10 draws, 13 losses and placed the 23 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Shrewsbury Town got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wolves 0.89-1.5/2-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 matches, the home team got 20 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 76.92%; Draw win rate: 11.54%; Away win rate: 11.54%; Home odds win rate: 53.85%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.15%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1027 matches, the home team got 480 wins, 218 draws and 329 losses. Home win rate: 46.74%; Draw win rate: 21.23%; Away win rate: 32.04%; Over odds win rate: 45.96%; Draw odds win rate: 4.58%; Under odds win rate: 49.46%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.21-6.20-11.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 12 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wolves(79.1%), Draw(14.5%), Shrewsbury Town(6.4%)

 

Wolves VS Shrewsbury Town, Wolves to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.