For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
ABC RN VS Confianca SE, consistency is key

BRA D3ABC RN VS Confianca SE, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 12 Jul 2019 11:42:37 GMT        

Match Time:

Brasileiro, Serie C -- ABC RN VS Confianca SE 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, ABC RN got 4 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the BRA CP. In the last 20 games, ABC RN got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Confianca SE got 5 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Brasileiro, Serie C. In the last 20 games, Confianca SE got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 54.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is ABC RN 0.89-0-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 662 matches, the home team got 220 wins, 205 draws and 237 losses. Home win rate: 33.23%; Draw win rate: 30.97%; Away win rate: 35.80%; Home odds win rate: 33.23%; Draw odds win rate: 30.97%; Away odds win rate: 35.80%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-2/2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 279 matches, the home team got 116 wins, 72 draws and 91 losses. Home win rate: 41.58%; Draw win rate: 25.81%; Away win rate: 32.62%; Over odds win rate: 46.59%; Draw odds win rate: 6.81%; Under odds win rate: 46.59%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.47-3.10-2.54. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 9 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: ABC RN(38.6%), Draw(29.2%), Confianca SE(32.2%)

 

ABC RN VS Confianca SE, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.