For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Agua Santa SP Youth VS Atletico Mineiro (Youth), away win game

CSP YCAgua Santa SP Youth VS Atletico Mineiro (Youth), away win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Jan 2019 11:04:11 GMT        

Match Time:1/11/2019 01:30 Friday (GMT+8)

Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Agua Santa SP Youth VS Atletico Mineiro (Youth)

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Agua Santa SP Youth got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 100.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Atletico Mineiro (Youth) got 9 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Campeonato Mineiro U20. In the last 20 games, Atletico Mineiro (Youth) got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.3%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Agua Santa SP Youth 0.90--0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 272 matches, the home team got 115 wins, 57 draws and 100 losses. Home win rate: 42.28%; Draw win rate: 20.96%; Away win rate: 36.76%; Home odds win rate: 48.16%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.84%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 183 matches, the home team got 77 wins, 42 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 42.08%; Draw win rate: 22.95%; Away win rate: 34.97%; Over odds win rate: 36.61%; Draw odds win rate: 3.83%; Under odds win rate: 59.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Agua Santa SP Youth(25.5%), Draw(23.9%), Atletico Mineiro (Youth)(50.6%)

 

Agua Santa SP Youth VS Atletico Mineiro (Youth), away win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.