For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ajaccio VS Nancy, host to win

FRA D2Ajaccio VS Nancy, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:37:00 GMT        

Match Time:12/5/2018 04:00 Wednesday(GMT+8)

France Ligue 2 -- Ajaccio VS Nancy

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Ajaccio got 3 wins, 5 draws, 8 losses and placed the 17 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Ajaccio got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Nancy got 3 wins, 2 draws, 11 losses and placed the 19 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Nancy got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ajaccio 0.88-0/0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1130 matches, the home team got 429 wins, 310 draws and 391 losses. Home win rate: 37.96%; Draw win rate: 27.43%; Away win rate: 34.60%; Home odds win rate: 44.87%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.13%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4134 matches, the home team got 1801 wins, 1174 draws and 1159 losses. Home win rate: 43.57%; Draw win rate: 28.40%; Away win rate: 28.04%; Over odds win rate: 45.38%; Draw odds win rate: 7.14%; Under odds win rate: 47.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.16-3.10-3.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 75 games, the home team got 43 wins, 20 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 57.33%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 16.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ajaccio(41.7%), Draw(31.6%), Nancy(26.7%)

 

Ajaccio VS Nancy, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.