For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Al Wihdat Amman VS Al Kuwait SC, home win

AFC CLAl Wihdat Amman VS Al Kuwait SC, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 05 Feb 2019 10:17:19 GMT        

Match Time:2/6/2019 01:00 Wednesday(GMT+8)

AFC Champions League -- Al Wihdat Amman VS Al Kuwait SC

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

Match Analysis:

After 11 rounds, Al Wihdat Amman got 6 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Jordan Premier League. In the last 20 games, Al Wihdat Amman got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

After 11 rounds, Al Kuwait SC got 8 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Kuwaiti Premier League. In the last 20 games, Al Kuwait SC got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 53.3%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

Odds Analysis:

Al Wihdat Amman are good at home games and their home win rates in last 10 home games reaces 70%, so the handicap first odd of this game is Al Wihdat Amman-0/0/5, which is tending to the host. So Al Wihdat Amman will be expected higher in this round.

 

Al Wihdat Amman VS Al Kuwait SC

Handicap Pick: Al Wihdat Amman-0.25

 

Al Wihdat Amman VS Al Kuwait SC, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.