For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Annan Athletic VS Clyde, a close game

SCO L1Annan Athletic VS Clyde, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 May 2019 09:03:53 GMT        

Match Time:

Scottish Division One -- Annan Athletic VS Clyde 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Annan Athletic got 20 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 4 of the Scottish Division Two. In the last 20 games, Annan Athletic got 15 wins, 2 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Clyde got 24 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 2 of the Scottish Division Two. In the last 20 games, Clyde got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Annan Athletic 0.89-0-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 629 matches, the home team got 212 wins, 192 draws and 225 losses. Home win rate: 33.70%; Draw win rate: 30.52%; Away win rate: 35.77%; Home odds win rate: 33.70%; Draw odds win rate: 30.52%; Away odds win rate: 35.77%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5/3-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 616 matches, the home team got 275 wins, 162 draws and 179 losses. Home win rate: 44.64%; Draw win rate: 26.30%; Away win rate: 29.06%; Over odds win rate: 43.83%; Draw odds win rate: 5.19%; Under odds win rate: 50.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.44-3.20-2.51. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 9 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 36.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 44.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Annan Athletic(37.3%), Draw(27.2%), Clyde(35.5%)

 

Annan Athletic VS Clyde, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.