For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Argentina U20 VS Uruguay U20, hard to predict

CSU20Argentina U20 VS Uruguay U20, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 07 Feb 2019 20:53:48 GMT        

Match Time:2/8/2019 04:30 Friday(GMT+8)

Conmebol - Sudamericano U20 -- Argentina U20 VS Uruguay U20

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Argentina U20 got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Uruguay U20 got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Argentina U20 0.89-0-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 559 matches, the home team got 189 wins, 172 draws and 198 losses. Home win rate: 33.81%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 35.42%; Home odds win rate: 33.81%; Draw odds win rate: 30.77%; Away odds win rate: 35.42%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 618 matches, the home team got 251 wins, 206 draws and 161 losses. Home win rate: 40.61%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 26.05%; Over odds win rate: 42.72%; Draw odds win rate: 6.31%; Under odds win rate: 50.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.49-3.05-2.57. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 89 games, the home team got 33 wins, 26 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 37.08%; Draw win rate: 29.21%; Away win rate: 33.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Argentina U20(35.9%), Draw(30.9%), Uruguay U20(33.2%)

 

Argentina U20 VS Uruguay U20, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.