For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Athlone Town VS Cabinteely FC, easy away win

IRE D1Athlone Town VS Cabinteely FC, easy away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:39:28 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland First Division -- Athlone Town VS Cabinteely FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Athlone Town got 3 wins, 2 draws, 11 losses and placed the 9 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Athlone Town got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Cabinteely FC got 8 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Cabinteely FC got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Athlone Town 0.88--0.5/-1-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 392 matches, the home team got 173 wins, 94 draws and 125 losses. Home win rate: 44.13%; Draw win rate: 23.98%; Away win rate: 31.89%; Home odds win rate: 56.38%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.62%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 535 matches, the home team got 257 wins, 134 draws and 144 losses. Home win rate: 48.04%; Draw win rate: 25.05%; Away win rate: 26.92%; Over odds win rate: 45.05%; Draw odds win rate: 5.23%; Under odds win rate: 49.72%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.85-3.65-1.77. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 28.57%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 42.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Athlone Town(23.0%), Draw(24.6%), Cabinteely FC(52.4%)

 

Athlone Town VS Cabinteely FC, easy away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.